Resources to help employers stay informed
Vertus is committed to providing you with the evolving resources as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak. To help assist in this time of uncertainty, we established this dedicated page to help you navigate information and options as you plan your strategies to provide for your employees.
A Message To Our Clients
COVID-19 Self Assessment / Test Site Finder
Opening Up America Again
Guidelines for Opening Up America Again: A three-phased approach based on the advice of public health experts.
1. WEBINAR: Critical Employee Benefit and Legal Issues Associated with COVID-19: Wednesday, April 22, 2020
2. WEBINAR: The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) – What Employers Need To Know
3. Paycheck Protection Act
4. State Level Shelter-in-Place Orders and Essential Services Provisions
5. House of Representatives Passes Coronavirus Relief Bill
6. Families First Coronavirus Response Act
7. IRS Allows HDHPs to Cover Coronavirus Costs
Coronavirus and the Workplace
1. WEBINAR: Are Employees Afraid to Return to Work? 67% say YES
2. HR Toolkit: The Employer’s Guide to COVID-19
3. Welcome Back Packet
4. Guide to Creating a RTW Plan
5. Coronavirus & Compliance Issues
6. DOL FAQs: COVID-19 and the Fair Labor Standards Act
8. Keeping the Workplace Safe
HealthiestYou by Teladoc is one firm we recommend to our clients to solve for this need.